Tuesday, April 12, 2016

IC 1 again

i dont know where to start, but just let me being myself. i finally reach to the end. Allah i dont know how i can get through everything. get through what? MY REPEAT YEAR! if you guys dont know, i actually had to repeat my second year in medical school. the first 3 days when i got the news (in denial state) 50% of the days i just wondering and cry a bit. me and my friend just spent our day outside because i know there will be people coming to my house and check if im okay or not. well of course im not ready to face them, after 3 days then i called my mom and told her, i have to repeat 2nd year all over again.i asked my mom to keep the secret by herself and after 2 weeks then i called my dad and told him the truth. the reason im doing that is because i need to stable myself. i need to be strong. i need to believe in myself that i can take this challenge and do it all over again. it just like "cry now but get back to the game and win bigger". i dont want be too fragile when i disclose the news to my family, especially my parents. the most important thing is i have to ACCEPT and REDHA. it was very difficult guys.. i would say this was the lowest point in my life. i never experience such failure like this.. pity me, my life experience not that challenging/ difficult.
 but above all, deep inside i know, Allah's plan is better than mine. i feel so grateful that i have a supportive family that always believe in me, care and love me unconditionally.my parents never put pressure on me, they always chill and relax,well i hope i get traits too!

about friends, now i know those sincerely friend with me. you know who you are. may Allah bless all of you.
it is ANOTHER 20 days before i begin my IC1 exams. May Allah ease everything and make me pass my 2nd year. ameen
 

 2 semesters of repeat year is worth it. alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

No comments:

Post a Comment